Friday, September 30, 2011

12:00 CENTRAL TIME zone: A gift, a card from none other than the lady I like to call GMA. Much like that, the acronym for Good Morning America, but really one of my namesakes. The middle name actually; Grandma from the east coast places in front me a what appears to be a card because it's in an envelope shaped as one would expect a card to come in. Retangular, Hallmark sized, so you know it's got to be one. However, there is a lump. She is always giving my trinkets, junky jewery; trying to make the end of my special day even greater, I bet. After ripping at the enevolpe in a very violent fashion, I dig through the card to find it... the piece of jewelry that she wants me to have and to wear for what reason, I don't know. A light blue bracelet, like one of those name bracelts that have a metal plate, but reads, "Believe" instead of a name. A card with a nice religious connotation as she is a devoted Catholic, always giving her extra pennies to charities. Like for example throwing in a cool $25 for what, gas money? Right, thanks Grams if I never or should I say forget to thank you in person. Back to sleeping in my car this evening. Birthday was pretty much spent driving along I70. Parents depise me as always. My father asked ME TIME AND TIME again, "What are you doing back here". I am tired. Should have died in my sleep this past Tuesday with the rest of the 27 crew, but no. Please someone give this girl (refering to myself in the third person) a gun or hunt me down because my time should have been up a ALONG TIME ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment